Clan epik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steel Application

2 posters

Go down

Steel Application Empty Steel Application

Post  epikSoulKey Sat May 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello Smile my real name is Lorenz
Battle.net name: Steel.457
Race: Zerg

I played Starcraft BW only with custom games never played ladder or anything like that so I guess it doesn't really count. I started playing SC2 about 2 months after it came out. I bought it when it came out just didn't have time to play it at the time.

Currently I play about 15 hours a week, I can be on longer but half the time I am watching streams or too tired to play but I hope to bring that up to 20 hours at least.

I have never played SC2 competitively, I did play Halo 2 competitively for a while.

Well I hope to get really good and hopefully contribute to the team by being able to help with clan matches, and hopefully play in other tournaments that will be able to get the clans name out to a lot of people. Also I hope that I can try and help other clan members practice. Also I used to be in XGC (Xiled Gaming Community) I was a general there (there ranking system) and so I guess I have experience with how clans/communities work and how to keep them working so maybe I can help with ideas on how to either plan out practice sessions or help better the forum or anything related to the clan.

The best methods to contact me would be through SC2, I actually sit in the Clan channel Epik but I don't say anything since everyone is so quiet and I don't want to bother anyone. Another method is through my email, although I hardly check my email. Whenever I am on my computer I am on Starcraft or Teamliquid, but soon to also always be on here so SC2 is the best way.
epikSoulKey
epikSoulKey
Admin

https://clan-epik.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steel Application Empty Re: Steel Application

Post  epikSoulKey Sat May 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Sounds good Very Happy
Talk to you later in SC2
epikSoulKey
epikSoulKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat May 28, 2011 4:40 pm

What time do you usually get online? Have only seen like 3 people on every time I am on. Just curious on the usual times everyone gets on. Also sorry about posting on the application thread, didn't know that we had to make our own heh.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post  epikSoulKey Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 am

actually, there is no real time people get on lol.
its so random all the time,
however, im usually on during the night , like 10pm to 2am pst lol
busy with school and such during the day
epikSoulKey
epikSoulKey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down